2006 Peterbilt 379 Truck Tractor
- Make: Peterbilt
- Model: 379 & Unibilt
- Model Year: 2006
- Engine: Caterpillar; L6, 14.6L; Diesel; C-15
- Mileage/Engine Hours: Unknown (per seller)
- Transmission: Eaton; Model: RTL018918B; 18 Speeds
- VIN Number: 1XP5DB9X96N887954
- Additional Equipment: Fuel Tanks: 2; Fifth Wheel: Slider
- Type of Brakes: Hydraullic
- Type of Frame: Steel
- Type of Suspension: Rear: Flex Air
- Tire Size: 11R24.5
- Cab size: Sleeper -Unibilt 70in Raised
Per Seller: On September 10, 2012, this unit caught on fire. Details of how the unit caught fire are unknown. Due to most of the wires being burnt it is uncertain as to whether the unit will start or run. Damage includes but is not limited to: left frame rail, right frame rail, left front & left rear tandem air spring, left front & left rear tandem flex air spring, left rear shock absorber, left front & left rear tandem radius rod, left front & left rear tandem drive beam, left shock absorber, right & left quarter fender assembly, fifth wheel adjustable, right and left lamp combination, rear tires (8), inside aluminum wheels (2), outside aluminum wheels (2), left cab extenders, left sleeper side panel and left roof side. Please refer to the attached photos. Please bid accordingly.
The location is unable to assist with load out. Buyer is responsible for all labor, equipment, logistics and associated fees to pick up the unit. Location requires at least a 48 hour advance notice prior to pick up. Removal hours are Monday - Friday (9AM to 5PM CT).
NOTE: Salvage title will be forwarded to buyer within 30 to 45 days after unit has been removed.
IMPORTANT: Unit must be picked up no later than December 7, 2012. If unit is not picked up by December 7, 2012 there will be a storage fee of $37.19 per day on the buyers expense.
- Payment in full is required within 3 days of the invoice date. A 2% late fee will be added for all payments received after that date.
- Payment by Wire Transfer
- Payment by VisaTM or MasterCardTM on total transactions less than $7,500 USD or currency equivalent
- Payment by eCheck on total transactions less than $7,500 USD or currency equivalent
- Removal Deadline: 10 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- If Buyer does not remove all item(s) by Dec 07, 2012, storage charges of $37.19 per day will accrue on the Buyer's account.
- This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. NO customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Winning Buyer.
- This listing requires Seller approval prior to award. Receipt of Invoice could take 48 hours. Please refer to our Website Rules for more information.
- Any claims of material shortages in quantity or other material discrepancies of the goods from their posted description must be communicated in writing by submitting an online Claim Dispute form to AssetNation via the Customer Care Contact Us page prior to 5:00 p.m. (Central) on the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date.
- This lot is subject to all auction terms and the AssetNation member agreement.
- Escrowed funds will be distributed to the seller upon the earlier of (i) removal of the goods or (ii) the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date, regardless of whether the goods have been picked up by such date.
- ALL bids made by bidders are contractually binding and the selected winning bidder is required to complete all transactions. Defaulting bidders will be assessed a Default Penalty, as set forth in the Standard Fee Schedule, and will be barred from bidding.
- Removal Deadline: ~INT~ days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- Loading on the buyer's account
- Buyers that fail to remove 100% of items purchased, including any and all pieces/parts by the removal deadline will be considered in default. Dismantling of any kind, without express written permission from the location, is not permitted. Any items not removed will be disposed of. Failure to comply with this requirement may result in a $50 per lot/per day storage fee, fines or additional costs to the buyer.
- Bidders are obligated to complete transactions on all winning bids awarded to them. If a Seller chooses not to select a winner on any individual lot, bidders are still obligated to complete transactions on all lots they were awarded.
Contact SalvageSale about this lot.
Phone: (800) 856-7445
Email Address: email@example.com
Willis Point, TX 75169, United States
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
**Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.