Miller Bobcat 225G Plus Welder/Generator(Lot 2 of 8) - Welder Generators and Roll Groovers in New Jersey
Miller Bobcat 225G Plus Welder/Generator
CC/CV, AC/DC 8000 Watt Welder Generator, Stock #903372
- Product Model: 225G
- Serial Numbers: KG223064
- Total Operating Hours: 2,619 (per seller)
This unit sustained damage on 08/28/11, when the location experienced flooding resulting from Hurricane Irene. There was a water line that represented a 4-1/2 foot level of water in the building. As a result, standing water remained in and around the inventory for four days until it was accessible to be relocated. All of the oil was drained from each welder/generator once the items were accessed.
There has been no work done to this unit. The unit does not start, run or operate in their current condition. Please bid accordingly.
There is load out assistance available if location is available to assist. Buyer must arrange load out assistance with location if Buyer needs assistance, otherwise the Buyer will be responsible for all labor, equipment, logistics and associated fees to pick up the unit. Location requires at least 48 hours notice prior to pick up. Removal: Monday through Friday (8AM to 3PM)
- Buyer's Premium: 10%
- Payment in full is required within 3 days of the invoice date. A 2% late fee will be added for all payments received after that date.
- Payment by Wire Transfer
- Payment by VisaTM or MasterCardTM on total transactions less than $7,500 USD or currency equivalent
- Payment by eCheck on total transactions less than $7,500 USD or currency equivalent
- Removal Deadline: 7 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. NO customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Winning Buyer.
- Any claims of material shortages in quantity or other material discrepancies of the goods from their posted description must be communicated in writing by submitting an online Claim Dispute form to AssetNation via the Customer Care Contact Us page prior to 5:00 p.m. (Central) on the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date.
- This lot is subject to all auction terms and the AssetNation member agreement.
- Escrowed funds will be distributed to the seller upon the earlier of (i) removal of the goods or (ii) the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date, regardless of whether the goods have been picked up by such date.
- ALL bids made by bidders are contractually binding and the selected winning bidder is required to complete all transactions. Defaulting bidders will be assessed a Default Penalty, as set forth in the Standard Fee Schedule, and will be barred from bidding.
- Removal Deadline: ~INT~ days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- Loading on the buyer's account
Contact SalvageSale about this lot.
Phone: (800) 856-7445
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paterson, NJ 07524, United States
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
**Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.