Cameron Type U Blowout Preventer Stack with Hydril GK Annular
Qty 1ea – BOP, Annular, Hydril GK, 11” 5,000psi (Disassembled)
Qty 1ea – BOP, Single, Cameron Type U 11” 10,000psi (Disassembled)
Qty 1ea – BOP, Double, Cameron Type U 11” 10,000psi (Disassembled)
Qty 1ea – Transport Skid for BOP Stack
Please see attached Repair Estimate/Quote for additional details.
On 11 July 2009 at approximately 13:15 hours The Rig was in the normal operating configuration. The well had been drilled to a depth of 1,365m and a diameter of 8½” with both diesel engines in service when fire broke out at the Rig. A member of The Rig’s personnel located in the area of the hydraulic power units was the first to observe the fire.
The fire’s duration was estimated to be between 7 to 10 hours, during which time it propagated from unit Nº2 to the rest of The Rig. The majority of the intense heat was centered on the rear of the mast where the draw works were installed. Firefighting units attended the site until the fire was controlled at 17:00 hours.
Damages on BOP (Blowout Preventer):
The BOP was installed close to the area of maximum heat. The blowout preventers were disassembled and independently inspected in Houston, TX. Based on the condition of the Cameron Type U blowout preventers, there was no obvious indication of damage that would have been caused by the loss incident. The “o” rings, seals, and packing elements would be replaced during reassembly.
Load out is available at the location (FOB), Buyer will be required to provide 48 hours advance notice to the location prior to pick up.
- Load out assistance is available at the location FOB, if and only if buyer provides 48 hours advance notice to the location.
- Removal Deadline: 7 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. NO customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Winning Buyer.
- Any claims of material shortages in quantity or other material discrepancies of the goods from their posted description must be communicated in writing by submitting an online Claim Dispute form to AssetNation via the Customer Care Contact Us page prior to 5:00 p.m. (Central) on the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date.
- A Request for Funding (RFF) will be sent to the selected winning buyer via email; full payment via wire transfer into escrow is contractually required within 3 days of the invoice date. A 2% Late Fee is added for all late payments.
- Escrowed funds will be distributed to the seller upon the earlier of (i) removal of the goods or (ii) the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date, regardless of whether the goods have been picked up by such date.
- ALL bids made by bidders are contractually binding and the selected winning bidder is required to complete all transactions. Defaulting bidders will be assessed a Default Penalty, as set forth in the Standard Fee Schedule, and will be barred from bidding.
- Removal Deadline: ~INT~ days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- Loading on the buyer's account
- Payment By Wire Transfer
Contact SalvageSale about this lot.
Phone: (800) 856-7445
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Houston, TX 77032, United States
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
**Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.