NOTE: Listing was updated November 10, 2008 confirming jib is NOT included with this unit.
- Make: International
- Model: 2574
- Model Year: 1999
- Engine: Cummins M11 Diesel Engine
- Mileage/Engine Hours: Approx. 127,295 Miles
- Transmission: Eaton Fuller
Attachments: National Crane (SN#29983), Series 1500
Specifications: 127 ft. Boom Truck, Jib NOT Included
- VIN Number: 1HTGGAHT0XH597003
Per seller, the unit was reported damaged in a traffic accident when it rolled over onto its right side. The unit sustained physical damages as seen in the photos. Damages include but are not limited to the cab, exhaust, crane body, axle, transmission, bell housing, boom, winch, truck frame, and operators station. The unit will not run/operate due to structural damages to the engine and transmission. Please bid accordingly.
The location cannot assist with load out.
Title for this unit is being converted to a salvage title. Salvage title will be forwarded to buyer within approximately 30-45 days.
- Location cannot assist with load out.
- A Request for Funding (RFF) will be sent to the selected winning buyer via email; full payment via wire transfer into escrow is contractually required within 3 days of the invoice date. A 2% Late Fee is added for all late payments.
- ALL bids made by bidders are contractually binding and the selected winning bidder is required to complete all transactions. Defaulting bidders will be assessed a Default Penalty, as set forth in the Standard Fee Schedule, and will be barred from bidding.
- Removal Deadline: 7 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- Removal Deadline: ~INT~ days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- Loading on the buyer's account
- Items in this listing are offered "AS IS WHERE IS" and the Buyer is responsible for all logistics, transportation, loading, and associated costs.
- Escrowed funds will be distributed to the seller upon the earlier of (i) removal of the goods or (ii) the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date, regardless of whether the goods have been picked up by such date.
- Any goods that have not been picked up within 30 days after the scheduled pickup date will be deemed "Abandoned", and after such 30-day period, the buyer will forfeit all rights to the abandoned goods and any money paid for such goods.
- Any claims of material shortages in quantity or other material discrepancies of the goods from their posted description must be communicated in writing by submitting an online Claim Dispute form to AssetNation via the Customer Care Contact Us page prior to 5:00 p.m. (Central) on the second business day after the scheduled Pickup Date.
Contact SalvageSale about this lot.
Phone: (800) 856-7445
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Owings, MD 20736, United States
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
**Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.