1980 Case / Davis Mini Sneaker w/ Trailer
- Production Date: 1980
- Manufacturer: Davis
- Product Model: N630N02
- Serial Numbers: P633300
- Total Operating Hours: Total Frame Hours Unknown
- Additional Components/Attachments: Knife
This surplus machine has primarily been in use as a spare/backup unit in the telecom industry. The seller reports that engine was replaced about 8-10 years ago, but it has been used very sparingly since. The plow blade does not have very many hours on it and the unit was fully operational the last time it was used.
The trailer included in this auction is homemade and was built specifically for hauling this Mini Sneaker. It has a 2 inch ball hitch and it will tilt to load/unload the Mini Sneaker. The trailer is equipped with lights, but their operational condition could not be confirmed.
- Buyer must agree to and sign the attached Bill of Sale before equipment will be released. Please review carefully prior to bidding.
- Pickup hours are Monday - Friday 7am - 4pm Central Time. Buyer must provide the seller at least 48 hours notice prior to pick up. Location will not provide any loading assistance. Please note that this location does not have a loading dock.
- A Request for Funding (RFF) will be sent to the selected winning buyer via email; full payment via wire transfer into escrow is contractually required within 3 days of the invoice date. A 2% Late Fee is added for all late payments.
- ALL bids made by bidders are contractually binding and the selected winning bidder is required to complete all transactions. Defaulting bidders will be assessed a Default Penalty, as set forth in the Standard Fee Schedule, and will be barred from bidding.
- Removal Deadline: 7 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- Removal Deadline: ~INT~ days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- Loading on the buyer's account
- Items in this listing are offered "AS IS WHERE IS" and the Buyer is responsible for all logistics, transportation, loading, and associated costs.
- Escrowed funds will be distributed to the seller upon the earlier of (i) removal of the goods or (ii) the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date, regardless of whether the goods have been picked up by such date.
- Any claims of material shortages in quantity or other material discrepancies of the goods from their posted description must be communicated in writing by submitting an online Claim Dispute form to AssetNation via the Customer Care Contact Us page prior to 5:00 p.m. (Central) on the second business day after the scheduled Pickup Date.
Contact SalvageSale about this lot.
Phone: (412) 505-1000
Email Address: email@example.com
Arcadia, OH 44804, United States
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
**Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.