1999 Caterpillar 426C 4X4 Backhoe Loader (Theft Recovery)
- Production Date: 1999
- Manufacturer: Caterpillar
- Product Model: 426C
- Serial Numbers: 6XN03916
- Total Operating Hours: 5547 at time of theft
- Additional Components/Attachments: EROPS, Multipurpose Bucket, 4X4, Backhoe Bucket, Extendable Stick
Unit was stolen from jobsite back in Sept. 2004 and recovered in March 2005.
Unit runs and operates.
- Removal Deadline: 7 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- If Buyer does not remove all item(s) by May 16, 2005, storage charges of $75.00 per day will accrue on the Buyer's account.
- This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. NO customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Winning Buyer.
- A Request for Funding (RFF) will be sent to the selected winning buyer via email; full payment via wire transfer into escrow is contractually required within 3 days of the invoice date. A 2% Late Fee is added for all late payments.
- ALL bids made by bidders are contractually binding and the selected winning bidder is required to complete all transactions. Defaulting bidders will be assessed a Default Penalty, as set forth in the Standard Fee Schedule, and will be barred from bidding.
- Loading on the buyer's account
Contact SalvageSale about this lot.
Phone: (800) 856-7445
Email Address: email@example.com
San Leandro, CA 94577, United States
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
**Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.